3.1 Judging Criteria
The main evaluation criteria are as follows:
- Demonstration of a broad and deep body of sustainable built works that has helped advance sustainable architecture design.
- Have contributed significantly in advocating practice and literacy of sustainable architecture.
- Have attained wide recognition amongst the nominee’s fraternity.
- Other aspects of the nominee’s work or life experience deserving of recognition in relation to sustainable architecture design.
3.2 Jury Decision
The decision of the Jury is final and shall not be negotiated, contested, reviewed, challenged or appealed against by any party through any means or process whatsoever. The Jury may at their own discretion elect not to award any prize or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this competition.
3.3 Jury Composition
The jury for the Award will comprise the following:
- Professor Richard Ho, Chairperson of SIA Design Thrust and SIA Council Member.
- Mr James Lim, Chief Executive Officer of Uniseal Pte Ltd.
- Mr Chia Ngiang Hong, President of Singapore Green Building Council (SGBC).
- Mr Leung Man Kit, previous Laureate of G-Architect Award 2014 and Director of Sustainable Design, Ronald Lu & Partners (HK) a representative of National University of Singapore Department of Architecture.
Facilitator / Moderator:
- Mr Tan Szue Hann, Chairperson of SIA Sustainability Committee and SIA Council Member